Our holistic planning process
At Mercurio Wealth Advisors, we believe education is the foundation to any sound financial strategy. That’s why we emphasize a partnership of learning throughout our Retirement 360 Game Plan Process, a holistic approach aimed at helping you get to the retirement of your dreams.
What’s important to you, your family and your legacy? What values shape your decisions and priorities? Are there unique obstacles and challenges between you and your retirement? These are just a few of the matters we’ll discuss at this initial visit, where you can also
expect to examine:
• How much money do you spend each month?
• What is your total monthly income (salary, pension, Social Security, rental income, etc.)?
• How much are you contributing to a savings or retirement account?
• Are you more concerned about growth or protecting your wealth?
• Do you wish to leave an inheritance to your family?
• Are you concerned about the high costs associated with long-term care?
• What, if any, major expenses or one-time income sources do you anticipate in the foreseeable future?
• Are there any tax, estate or Medicare planning needs you would like to see addressed?
Using the data, documents and statements you provide, we’ll create your Retirement 360 Scorecard™. We’ll also explain our philosophy, process and RETIREMENT 360 GAME PLAN™.
Above all, this visit is about listening and learning — a process that goes both ways.
This is an in-depth look at where you are now. Through reviewing your Retirement 360 Scorecard™, performing a portfolio stress test and conducting thorough income and tax analyses, we’ll answer four important questions:
• Have you saved enough to experience the retirement you’ve always envisioned?
• Will your retirement income keep up with inflation?
• Does your portfolio’s risk match your personal risk tolerance?
• Will Uncle Sam be the biggest beneficiary of your life savings?
With that information in hand, we’ll begin building your personalized RETIREMENT 360 GAME PLAN™ — and determine how and where we can add value as your life unfolds.
It’s time to review the details of your custom RETIREMENT 360 GAME PLAN™, which will include:
• An income plan that will show you the optimal time to take your Social Security and/or pension
• An investment strategy to support your income plan and mirror your risk tolerance
• Tax strategies and additional advanced planning techniques that could save you thousands of dollars
If you’ve made it this far, chances are we’ve mutually decided it makes sense to work together. We’ll make it official — and start the process of putting your RETIREMENT 360 GAME PLAN™ into play.
Welcome to the Mercurio Wealth Advisors family! In addition to reviewing your RETIREMENT 360 GAME PLAN™ one more time, we’ll also:
• Implement your Retirement 360 Game Plan and start the transfer process.
• Implement advanced planning
• Establish regular strategic/tactical review meetings
You can have added confidence that we will monitor your plan’s performance and make suggestions as needed to ensure it continues to be as successful as possible.
A Partnership of Learning
At Mercurio Wealth Advisors, we believe education is the foundation to any sound financial strategy. That’s why we emphasize teaching — not selling — throughout our Retirement 360 Game Plan Process, a holistic approach aimed at helping you get to the retirement of your dreams.
The first aspect of the Retirement 360 Game Plan is determining where you will get income from in retirement. Based on what we have learned in the discovery meeting, we will create a plan for your retirement income. This typically includes:
- Social Security maximization
- Income & expense analysis
- Inflation plan
- Spousal plan
- Longevity protection