Our Holistic Planning Process
We hold the view that the cornerstone of any robust financial plan is education. This is the reason we prioritize a collaborative learning relationship throughout our Retirement 360 Gameplan™ Process. This comprehensive method is designed to guide you toward achieving the retirement you've always envisioned.
What’s important to you, your family and your legacy? What values shape your decisions and priorities? Are there unique obstacles and challenges between you and your retirement? These are just a few of the matters we’ll discuss at this initial visit, where you can also expect to examine:
• How much money do you spend each month?
• What is your total monthly income (salary, pension, Social Security, rental income, etc.)?
• How much are you contributing to a savings or retirement account?
• Are you more concerned about growth or protecting your wealth?
• Do you wish to leave an inheritance to your family?
• Are you concerned about the high costs associated with long-term care?
• What, if any, major expenses or one-time income sources do you anticipate in the foreseeable future?
• Are there any tax, estate or Medicare planning needs you would like to see addressed?
Using the data, documents and statements you provide, we’ll create your Retirement 360 Scorecard™. We’ll also explain our philosophy, process and RETIREMENT 360 GAMEPLAN™.
Above all, this visit is about listening and learning — a process that goes both ways.